Senior Primary Group
(P.4-P.6) (Results Announced)
Theme: Green Living and Healthy Community
Entry: Video of 1 minute long
Each student can either submit an individual Entry or a group Entry with a maximum of 3 members
(i) Upload the computer file of the Entry and (ii) complete the Entry Form on the Competition Website
Latest Submission Deadline: 6:00pm, 22 Jul 2022Notes:
- Participants must follow the requirements of Entry Specifications to submit their Entries.
- Each Participant can only submit one Entry, including the one submitted by a group.
- Entries without submission of completed Entry Forms will not be accepted.
All Entries should be Participants’ original works and comply the requirements below. Otherwise, the Entries may be disqualified.
- The Entry should be a video:
- of not more than 1 minute long
- in MP4 format
- in a minimum resolution of 720p
- in an aspect ratio of 16:9
- Any conversation and/or narration in the video should be either in Cantonese, English or Putonghua.
- Each Participant should provide in the Entry Form in Chinese or English:
- a title of the Entry
- a description of the Entry of not more than 50 words
- Participant should ensure the Entry is clear and legible
ChampionHK$4,000, Trophy and Certificate
1st Runner-upHK$3,000, Trophy and Certificate
2nd Runner-upHK$2,000, Trophy and Certificate
Merit PrizesHK$1,000 and Certificate
*Most Active Participation School AwardTrophy and Certificate
29 Apr 2022Start of Application and Submission
22 Jul 2022Application and Submission Deadline
11 Aug 2022Announcement of Results
27 Aug 2022Award Ceremony
28 Aug 2022 to 6 Oct 2022Exhibition of Winning Entries at Tung Chung Community Liaison Centre
Each Entry will be judged on the criteria below:
- correlation with the theme (30%)
- creativity (30%)
- technique (20%)
- overall aesthetics (20%)
Decisions made by the Judging Panel shall be final.
Ms. CHENG Nga See, Ellen
Chief Engineer/Lantau 4, Civil Engineering and Development Department
Mr. NG Kim Wai
Chief Town Planner/Studies and Research 2, Planning Department
Prof. CHEN H.C. Leslie, JP
Dean, Faculty of Design and Environment, The Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi)
Ms. HO Chun Yin, Justina
Immediate Past Chairlady of the Institution of Engineering and Technology Hong Kong
Ms. CHAN Lai Sum, Lisa
Committee Member, Hong Kong Society for Education in Art
The list is in no particular order
- Participants shall fully understand the terms and conditions of the Competition. Upon submission of their Entries, Participants shall be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this Competition. Participants release Organisers unconditionally from any legal liability for publishing his/her Entries submitted, and undertake all compensation to the Organisers any loss caused by breaching of the rules.
- Members of the Judging Panel, staff involved in organising the Competition, any other persons who are likely to have conflict of interest, and their immediate family members are prohibited from participating directly or indirectly in the Competition. In case any Participant is doubtful about the eligibility such as potential conflict of interest in participation in the Competition, the Participant shall contact the Organisers in writing for clarification prior to submitting any Entry.
- Entry Forms must be completed with true and correct personal particulars. If an Entry Form is incomplete or the information therein is incorrect, the Organisers reserves the right to disqualify the Entry without any explanation or notification.
- All Entries shall remain anonymous during the whole evaluation process. Without prior authorisation of the Organisers, no person shall disclose, exhibit or publicise the submitted Entries in any form before the announcement of the Competition results.
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, delay or transmission error of the Entries.
- Once submitted, the Entries shall not be modified and returned to the Participants. Participants can keep backups before submitting their Entries.
- All Entries must be Participants’ original works which have not been previously published. The Participants should bear the legal responsibilities of the copyright of their Entries. The Organisers will not assume any liability.
- Entries should not contain any material that is obscene, violent, pornographic, defamatory, indecent, disparaging or content that is controversial and inappropriate.
- Participants are required to comply with the relevant copyright laws. If the Participants infringe the copyright or other related crimes, including but not limited to the submission, reprinting, copying and counterfeiting of the Competition, their qualifications will be cancelled. Participants should be responsible for their own legal responsibility, and any legal disputes are irrelevant to the Organisers.
- Participants agree to accept that the Organisers is the sole owner of the copyright of all Entries. The Organisers reserves the right to publish, exhibit, print and distribute any Entries for publication through any media as well as to display Participants’ names and photos for non-commercial promotion without obtaining the prior consent of the Participants or paying them any fees. Participants also agree to participate in events related to the Competition upon invitation by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or Entry, or revoke or withdraw any award or prize presented.
- Decisions of the Judging Panel and the Organisers are final. Participants are not allowed to object and the Competition does not have an appeal mechanism.
- The Organisers reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or make arrangements relating to the Competition without prior notification. Participants are advised to check the Competition Website from time to time for any information or changes related to the Competition.
- The Organisers reserves the right of the final decision.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English version and Chinese version of this Competition Document, the English version shall prevail.